Advisory Board & Key Personnel
Dr Mohi Rezvani
The founder, Chief Scientific Officer and member of SBS Board of Directors, Mohi Rezvani is the former director of the University of Oxford’s Research Institute at Churchill Hospital, Oxford. Mohi started his career in biology by studying the mechanisms of development and the treatment of radiation-induced normal tissue injuries in order to ameliorate radiation lesions caused by accidental exposure to ionising radiation or as side effects of radiotherapy of cancer. He investigated the potential and efficacy of a number of pharmaceuticals, plant extracts and stem cells as therapeutics. His main interest is development of stem cell based treatments particularly by utilisation of the paracrine effect of stem cells and sub-cellular substances such as extracellular vesicles.
Mohi is a fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and a fellow of the Royal Society of Biology (RSB). He is the former Chairman of the UK Radiation Research Society and the former President of European Radiation Research Society.
Professor Dr. Ralf Peter
Professor Munira Kadhim
Dr Med. Roger Gmür
Professor Frank Van Gansbeke
- Frank acquired more than 30 years of global Senior Executive experience within the Corporate Finance and Capital Markets fields at Fortis and BNPP.
- Frank has an M.B.A. from Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium), is a CFA charter holder and obtained certifications at MIT in FinTech and at Oxford Said Business School in Impact Investing & Private Equity.
- At Middlebury College (US), Frank is a Professor of the Practice, where he teaches “Capital Markets”, “Introduction to Corporate Finance” and mentors at Middcore, its West Coast entrepreneurial immersion program.
- Frank is founder and managing partner of Goose Creek Ventures, LLC, advising and angel investing in global, early stage companies evolving on the nexus of FinTech, Medtech and sustainable development.
- Within this capacity, Frank is a board member of several companies with a global footprint.